PHP and MySQL Web App Development
This “PHP and MySQL Basics” the PHP Certified course provides an overview of the PHP language, main concepts, and best practices, so the candidates can:
- Understand the Syntax & structural blocks of PHP.
- Know how to correctly implement the various control flow structures.
- Understand PHP’s data types, type-casting, typejuggling, and operator precedence.
- Arrange code into reusable Functions.
- Implement tasks using PHP’s built in file system and array functionalities.
- Understand the basics elements of HTTP such as cookies and sessions.
- Understand Input and Output validations.
- Create web forms to collect information from a user.
- Interact with a database(RDBMS) using PHP’s MySQL functions.
- Build a Course Project – Employee Database Management System.
- This course is designed for non-programmers, and beginners, who want to learn the basics of the PHP language.
- PHP Basics
- Data Types
- Variables & Constants
- Control Structures & Loops
- Web Programming
- Database Programming
- Course Project: Create a Employee Management System (CRUD)
Price: (for individual)
Buying for yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Buying for a Team?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about a group DISCOUNT.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self