Building ASP.NET based WebApps
In this ASP.NET training course, we shall enable the participants to use the dotNet Technology from Microsoft to build dynamic web sites, and web services/sockets (which serves as a precursor to cloud and IOT technologies).
Apart from having a quick rundown of the dotNet technology, participants shall also be exposed to the various ASP.NET relevant controls, including database controls along with ADO.NET, as these are being utilised for real world system applications.
This course is designed to be fairly hands-on for better participant retention and makes it even more exciting during the sessions!
No prior knowledge of DotNet, but familiarity with some programming languages will be helpful.
Only very basic knowledge of programming and database concepts required.
To have the relevant IDE and environment (ASP.NET & SQL Server) readily available in laptop.
- General Introduction of DotNet Technology
- Principles of Modern Website and ASP.NET
- Hands on – Build a Website Now (Basic Controls)
- Improving on Our Web Page (Advanced Controls)
- How to Add and Display Data via your Web Page
- How to Update Data in the Web Pages without Pressing Refresh
- Creating a Web Service-Basic of Communication in the Cloud
Price: (for individual)
Buying for yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Buying for a Team?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about a group DISCOUNT.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self