IR 4.0 : Python for Data Science
Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR 4.0) is here and is changing the way we live, work and communicate. As Data Science is one of the pillars of IR 4.0, learning Python for Data Science brings the candidates the essential skills needed for this latest Industry 4.0 transformation.
In this Python for Data science training course, the Python Certified Trainer teach you nuts and bolts of Python specifically for data science domain. During this course, you will learn about powerful ways to store and manipulate data as well as cool data science tools to start your own analysis.
Python is a general purpose programming language that is becoming more and more popular for doing data science and Machine Learning. Companies around the world are using Python to yielding insights from their data.
- Any developers looking to advance their skills into Data Science & Machine Learning can join this course.
- This course is designed for beginners. Candidates having programming experience, will have added advantage to attend this course.
- Module 1: Python Basics
- Module 2: List – A Data Structure
- Module 3: Functions and Packages
- Module 4: Numpy
- Module 5: Data Visualization with Matplotlib
- Module 6: Control flow and Pandas
Price: (for individual)
Buying for yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Buying for a Team?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about a group DISCOUNT.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self