Data Visualization with Power BI
Power BI is a set of software services, applications, and connectors that work together to make consistent, visually immersive, and interactive insights into your unrelated data sources. Your data can be an Excel spreadsheet or a collection of hybrid data warehouses. It can be your analytics and decision engine for your project as well as being private reporting and
In this two days course candidates will learn about Power BI principles like getting data, modeling, visualization , exploring data, Power BI services and DAX.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is assumed.
- Overview of Power BI Desktop
- Getting started with Power BI Desktop
- Connect to data sources in Power BI Desktop
- Clean and transform your data with the Query Editor
- More advanced data sources and transformation
- Cleaning irregularly formatted data
- Introduction to modeling your data
- How to manage your data relationships
- Create calculated columns
- Optimizing data models
- Create calculated measures
- Create calculated tables
- Explore your time-based data
- Introduction to visuals in Power BI
- Create and customize simple visualizations
- Combination charts
- Map visualizations
- Matrixes and tables
- Scatter charts
- Waterfall and funnel charts
- Gauges and single-number cards
- Modify colors in charts and visuals
- Shapes, text boxes, and images
- Page layout and formatting
- Group interactions among visualizations
- Duplicate a report page
- Show categories with no data
- Summarization and category options
- Visual hierarchies and drill-down
- R integration in Power BI Desktop
Price: (for individual)
Buying for yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Buying for a Team?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about a group DISCOUNT.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self