PHP and MySQL Web App Development
This “PHP and MySQL Basics” course provides an overview of the PHP language, main concepts, and best practices, so the candidates can:
- Understand the Syntax & structural blocks of PHP.
- Know how to correctly implement the various control flow structures.
- Understand PHP’s data types, type-casting, typejuggling, and operator precedence.
- Arrange code into reusable Functions.
- Implement tasks using PHP’s built in file system and array functionalities.
- Understand the basics elements of HTTP such as cookies and sessions.
- Understand Input and Output validations.
- Create web forms to collect information from a user.
- Interact with a database(RDBMS) using PHP’s MySQL functions.
- Build a Course Project – Employee Database Management System.
- This course is designed for non-programmers, and beginners, who want to learn the basics of the PHP language.
- PHP Basics
- Data Types
- Variables & Constants
- Control Structures & Loops
- Web Programming
- Database Programming
- Course Project: Create a Employee Management System (CRUD)
Price: (for individual)
Buying for yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Buying for a Team?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about a group DISCOUNT.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self