Introduction to Programming
During the track, the candidates will apply key programming concepts like variables and functions by writing their first lines of code. At the end of the track the candidates will determine their career path after exploring different careers in tech and hearing from real-life Web Developers, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers and more.
- This Course is for Absolute Beginners.
- School Leavers, SPM / STPM & Diploma / Degree holders who wish to start a career in Programming.
- HTML, CSS & WEBSITE LAYOUT
- MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO HTML
- MODULE 2: INTRODUCTION TO CSS
- MODULE 3: FLEXBOX
- MODULE 4: CSS GRID
- MODULE 5: CREATING RESPONSIVE LAYOUTS
- MODULE 6: CAPSTONE PROJECT – HTML, CSS
- MODULE 2: DATA TYPES & VARIABLES
- MODULE 3: CONDITIONALS
- MODULE 4: LOOPS
- MODULE 5: FUNCTIONS
- MODULE 6: ARRAYS
- MODULE 7: ES6 SYNTAX
- MODULE 8: THE DOCUMENT OBJECT MODEL
- MODULE 10: WORKING WITH BROWSER EVENTS
- PYTHON 3
- MODULE 1: WHY PYTHON PROGRAMMING
- MODULE 2: DATA TYPES AND OPERATORS
- MODULE 3: CONTROL FLOW
- MODULE 4: FUNCTIONS
- MODULE 5: SCRIPTING
- MODULE 6: CLASSES
- MODULE 7: CAPSTONE PROJECT – PYTHON
- BUILDING FULL STACK WEBAPP USING PHP 7 & MYSQL
- MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION
- MODULE 2: PHP SYNTAX REVIEW
- MODULE 3: OBJECT ORIENTED PHP
- MODULE 4: WEB SERVICES & API
- MODULE 5: CAPSTONE PROJECT – PHP 7 & MYSQL
Price: (for individual)
Buying for yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Buying for a Team?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about a group DISCOUNT.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self