Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
In this Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) training, we shall teach the candidates the skills essential for entry-level network support positions. CCENT qualified individuals have the knowledge and skill to install, manage, maintain and troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network, including network security. The CCENT curriculum covers networking fundamentals, WAN technologies, basic security, routing and switching fundamentals, and configuring simple networks.
Anyone who is interested to start the career in the field of Networking, can join this course.
- OSI & TCP/IP Model
- What is IPv4
- Class Type of IPv4 and Subnet Mask
- Public IP address and Private IP address
- Moving from Classful to Classless IPv4
- Broadcast Domain and Collision Domain
- IP subnet-ting
- IP Subnet-ting Practice
- What is a Gateway
- Router Interface Configuration
- ARP(Address Resolution Protocol)
- Routing Table
- Basic Configuration
- DHCP dynamic IP assignments
- Configure a DHCP Server using Router
- What is FTP Server
- Passive mode and Active Mode
- Set UP a FTP Server using Router
- Public DNS
- DNS forwarding using Router
- Network Switch
- LAN (Local Area Network)
- VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network)
- Inter-VLAN Routing
- Lab for a complete office network
Course Fee: (per PAX)
Buying for yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Buying for a Team?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about a group DISCOUNT.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self