Develop a Web App with Angular 9
In this project based latest Angular 9 training course, we shall teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build Angular 9 applications. The candidates will learn about components, Directives, Modules, Services, Property and Event binding, routing and more. Along with a conceptual understanding of the framework, you will also gain direct experience with Angular 9 by building a sample application.
As Angular 9 is backward compatible with the previous version, the candidates those who are interested to learn Angular 2 & Angular 8 can also join this Angular 9 course.
Angular 1 or Angular 2 knowledge is NOT required!
Basic HTML and CSS knowledge will be an added advantage
- Intro to Angular 9
- Dev Environment Setup (Node.js, Visual Studio Code & Git Bash)
- Project setup using Angular CLI & Quickstart
- Angular File Structure
- TypeScript and its Features
- Create Components using CLI & Manually
- Modules and app.module.ts file
- String Interpolation & Property Binding
- Interfaces & Model Classes
- ngIf and ngSwitch Conditional Directives
- ngFor and Loops
- Event Binding
- Property Binding
- ngClass & ngStyle
- Introduction to Pipes
- Forms & Events
- Two Way Binding & ngModel
- Services & Observables
- Http Module
- Angular Router
- Course Project
Course Fee: (per PAX)
Buying for yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Buying for a Team?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about a group DISCOUNT.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 12
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self