Develop a Web App with Angular 10
In this project based latest Angular 10 training course, we shall teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build Angular 10 applications along with the TypeScript. The candidates will learn about components, Directives, Modules, Services, Property and Event binding, routing and more. Along with a conceptual understanding of the framework, you will also gain direct experience with Angular 10 by building a sample application.
As Angular 10 is backward compatible with the previous version, the candidates those who are interested to learn Angular 2 & Angular 8 can also join this Angular 10 course.
Angular 1 or Angular 2 knowledge is NOT required!
Basic HTML and CSS knowledge will be an added advantage
- Intro to Angular 9
- Dev Environment Setup (Node.js, Visual Studio Code & Git Bash)
- Project setup using Angular CLI & Quickstart
- Angular File Structure
- TypeScript and its Features
- Create Components using CLI & Manually
- Modules and app.module.ts file
- String Interpolation & Property Binding
- Interfaces & Model Classes
- ngIf and ngSwitch Conditional Directives
- ngFor and Loops
- Event Binding
- Property Binding
- ngClass & ngStyle
- Introduction to Pipes
- Forms & Events
- Two Way Binding & ngModel
- Services & Observables
- Http Module
- Angular Router
- Course Project
Course Fee: (per PAX)
Buying for yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Buying for a Team?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about a group DISCOUNT.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 12
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self