Laravel Intermediate to Advanced
In this Advanced Laravel training course, the candidates will learn to develop the production ready web applications using one of the most popular open source PHP framework. This powerful web framework boast of features such as clean routing, elegant queue library, Eloquent ORM , Tinker & simple authentication and a large developer community. The course is a blend of numerous advanced recipes that will give the candidate all the necessary tips they need to build an application.
During the Laravel training course the candidates will learn to program using the latest Laravel version(7) and will go through all the underlying concepts which make this framework so powerful. This advanced laravel training has been designed for intermediate to advance laravel developers. Towards the end of this course, the candidates will understand a number of add-ons and new features essential to finalize your application to make it ready for production.
- The candidates should have the basics of PHP object oriented programming.
- The candidates should have the basics of the Laravel framework.
- This course is not for Laravel Beginners. If want to Laravel basics,check out our Practical Laravel Course.
- Installation of Tools and Environments
- Introduction to Laravel
- MVC & Laravel
- Models & Views (Blade Template)
- Controllers & Routing
- Database Migration & Tinker
- Controllers & Index
- Route Model Binding
- Laravel Faker
- Eloquent Relationship
- Sending Email
- File Storage
- Task Scheduling
- Carbon Date (Date & Time Manipulation)
- Yajra Datatables (Load thousands of data by chunk)
- Spatie Permission (RBAC & ACL)
- Broadcast & Pusher
Course Fee: (per PAX)
Buying for yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Buying for a Team?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about a group DISCOUNT.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self